Maximum Shock and Vibration Protection
The Classic Rack case is a smooth finished roto case with a 19" wide EIA standard rack and a variety of rack depths including 17", 18", 20", 23", 25", 28", 33".
Extra rugged, rotomolded Pelican™ Classic Rack cases have demonstrated their strength thousands of times over by saving ultra-fragile equipment from damage during transport. It has the option for a Lock 'N Load, removable rack. It is the strongest, most secure rack in the industry. Our precision - tuned, elastomeric, shock mount systems provide maximum shock and vibration protection for ultra-fragile equipment.
Classic Rack cases are a requirement when you are transporting valuable, highly fragile equipment that needs to get there intact. Nothing protects better than a Pelican™ Classic Rack Case.
- 3U, 4U, 5U, 6U, 7U, 9U, 10U, 11U, 14U, 21U, and 26U
- 15 - 30
- 8-shock mounts: Up to 170 lbs. (77 kg)
- 16-shock mounts: 160 - 200 and 200 - 340 lbs (72.6 kg - 154 kg)
- 2" for maximum ability to decelerate shock forces and provide airflow
- Color: Grey (133)
- Zinc Cobalt Black Non-Locking Catch-and-Strike Hardware (HCB)
- Black Stainless Steel Handles
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Aluminum Rack Frame
Cylindrical Shock Mounts isolate equipment from vibration as well as impact forces. Shock mounts vary in size depending on protection requirements - from delicate equipment to rugged electronics.
- » Military Rapid Deployment
- » Rack Mountable Precision Test Equipment
- » Electro-Mechanical
- » Medical and Biological Diagnostic Equipment
- » Memory Storage Devices
- » Meteorological Instruments
- » Mobile Operations
- » Broadcast and Video Gear
- » Laboratory Equipment
- » Aerospace Instrumentation
Classic Rack cases are fully configurable and made to order. They can also be customized by our Technical Sales solution team. Call if you need a 1U extension to any of these standard U sizes.