Lightweight Case for Protection from Rain, Dust, and Impact
The ProRack™ case is a smooth roto molded case with a 19" wide and 18" deep EIA standard rack.
ProRack™ cases are the ideal option when you need a lightweight, space-efficient, front and rear opening container, but not a shock mounted system. Add accessories such as coupling catches for locking stability, removable casters or extra threaded rack clips to suit your exact needs.
A ProRack™ case is the toughest small case available for basic protection from rain, immersion, dust and impact.
4U, 6U, 8U, 9U, and 14U
80 - 120
Up to 75 lbs.
No sway space
- » Color: Black (032)
- » Zinc Cobalt Black Non-Locking Catch-and-Strike Hardware (HCB)
- » Plastic Comfort Grip Handles
- » Aluminum Rack Frame
- » ProRack™ cases do not have shock mounts. The rack frame is mounted directly to the front opening of the case body. A second frame for the rear opening of the case body can be added as an option.
ProRack™ cases do not have shock mounts. The rack frame is mounted directly to the case.
- » Semi-Fragile Medical Equipment
- » Radios and Amplifiers
- » Field Deployed Test Equipment
ProRack™ cases are fully configurable and made to order using the list of options.