Shifting loose cargo can slow down your ops and threaten the mission with damaged freight. The new ISP Case from Pelican™ virtually eliminates load movement with a unique Inter-Stacking Pattern (ISP). The patent pending system is compatible across 6 different case sizes from 4 to 25 cubic feet of storage. Equipped with a silicone sponge O-ring and pressure release valves, the ISP Case is impervious to extreme weather and wet conditions.
The system is designed to maximize the volume of standard logistics platforms. Whether loading standard pallets, NATO pallets, JMIC containers, 463L pallets or sea containers, the ISP Case system will make the most efficient use of cargo space.
With its Inter-Stacking Pattern there is no question where the next case belongs. The disc pattern bottom mates with the wave pattern on the case below, literally falling and locking into place. Cross-stacking builds incredibly tight loads that can save time with strapping or netting.
- Standard Features:
- Removable Lid
- Black Carbon Steel, All Catch and Strike Hardware
- 2 Large Injection Molded Comfort Grip handles
- Colors: BLACK_032, GREY_133, OLIVE DRAB_137, RED_130, TAN_250
- Inter-Stacking Pattern Cases for NATO pallets, JMIC containers, 463L pallets or sea containers
- Configurable Features:
- Hardware: Black Stainless Steel
- Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) with Closed Gasket
- Hinged Lid
- Metal Handles: Black Stainless Steel
- 2 Cable Catch locks per case
- 2 Padlock Hasps per case
- 3" X 5" Horizontal Card Holder
- Front Labels, STD Labels and ATA Labels
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Humidity Indicator