Our Return Policy
We want to be sure you’re as satisfied with your Pelican products as we are. If you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within 15 days of your receipt of the product. For products purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer, their return policy applies — please contact them directly for more information.
We are offering an extended return period to support our customers who are buying Pelican Products as gifts. Orders placed between the dates of Wednesday, November 27, 2019 and Tuesday, December 31, 2019 are eligible for return if unused and in original condition for 45 days after purchase. All other return policies still apply to these orders, including all applicable restocking fees.
Returns & Refunds Policy Details
1. Any item purchased at our website can be returned within 15 days from your receipt of the item. If there is a quality issue with or damage to your new product or we sent you the wrong item, it can be returned within 30 days from your receipt of the item.
2. Pelican will accept returns for replacements or refunds but does not offer store credit or gift cards. Pelican does not accept returns on items purchased outside of pelican.com. Returns for a refund are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the cost of the product, unless the reason for the refund is due to our error or product received damaged/defective.
3. To return items, you must either fill out our return form here or contact our pelican.com customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-805-8142 to get a return authorization (RA) number. Contact our customer service by email or phone if you are returning 5 or more items. Returns without a valid RA number will be rejected. Please repack the merchandise you are returning in the original or a similar shipping box and put the RA number as a reference on your return shipping label.
4. All returned merchandise must be in new, unused condition. All of the promotional items, accessories, manuals, and other documents, including the original product packaging, must be intact, and shipped back together with returned items, unless otherwise specified. Any of the original accessories may not be missing. You may use a shipper of your choice to return your items. We recommend retaining the tracking number of your return for your records.
5. Products that are sold with promotional items must be returned with all of the promotional items to complete the return.
6. If you receive a defective/damaged product and would like to request a replacement or credit, you must contact our customer service department within 30 days of receipt of the product and provide visual proof of the damage/defect. The customer service representative will provide instructions, based on the product, as to how to handle the item.
In these situations, you must ship back returned items using the return shipping label provided to you. We will credit the original shipping cost to you if there was an error on our part (such as the product was damaged or defective -- or we delivered the wrong product). If you have any questions about whether your return shipping is covered, please contact our customer service toll free at 844-805-8142 or email@example.com.
7. We are not responsible for any items lost or damaged during return shipping. If we do not receive the returned items or receive them damaged, your return request may be refused. Based on the value of the returned items, you may want to purchase additional insurance for damage coverage before shipping back to us.
8. Returned items that do not meet our return requirements will be rejected and shipped back to you at your cost.
We will issue the credit to your card either upon receipt of the physical return or digital confirmation of a damaged item with our customer service team, depending on the circumstance. If the returned items meet the requirements of this Policy, we will issue a refund to the original method of payment within 7-10 business days of receipt of the product at our warehouse. Refunds will only be issued to the billing name and address on the original order.
When issuing refunds, we reserve the right to deduct a 15% re-stocking fee first and then refund the remaining amount, including sales tax, to you, unless the reason for the return was our fault or due to our error (such as the product was defective or damaged or we delivered the wrong product). If you feel you have been improperly charged a restocking fee, please contact customer service toll free at 844-805-8142 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This return policy only applies to products purchased directly from Pelican.com via phone or website.
For any questions relating to warranty returns on defective items, please see our warranty policy. All issues with defective/damaged product after 30 days of receipt of your purchase through Pelican.com must be handled through our warranty department at pelican.com/warranty