Pelican™ Introduces the New 9440 Remote Area Lighting System with Bluetooth Remote and Lithium Ion Battery Technology
Published July 28, 2015, 12:00 AM PST
Torrance, CA -
Pelican Products, Inc. the global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance protective case solutions and advanced portable lighting solutions has introduced the new and improved version of the 9440 Remote Area Lighting System (RALS) with a host of upgraded functionality:
- Compatibility with a Bluetooth? Pelican smart phone app (iOS and Android) for remote activation and battery management
- A high-efficiency lithium ion battery which allows the area light to be left on the charger indefinitely without harm to the battery
- Doubled lumen output with three settings (High/Medium/Low): 5,300 lumens for 1.5 hours on High, 2,800 lumens for 4 hours on Medium, 1,400 lumens for 8 hours on Low
- Full time battery level indicator
- Now works with standard AC wall power
- External hot-swappable PowerPacks available to extend the use (Sold Separately)
The 9440 RALS features a beam spread of 120 degrees that effectively lights a large area, sets up in seconds and weighs in at a mere 16 pounds. The area light is engineered with a streamlined, self-deploying tripod for easy site placement and a nylon shoulder strap for simple transport. It also features an internal telescoping pole that reaches 7 feet and a light head that articulates both vertically and horizontally. The 9440 RALS is available in either yellow or black and has an MSRP of $1,125.56.
About Pelican Products
Pelican Products, Inc. is the global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance protective cases, temperature-controlled packaging solutions, advanced portable lighting systems and rugged gear for professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including fire safety, law enforcement, defense / military, aerospace, life sciences, industrial, entertainment, and in numerous outdoor markets. Pelican™ products are designed and built to last a lifetime. The company operates in 27 countries, with 23 international sales offices and eleven manufacturing facilities around the globe. In Europe, the company does business under the name Peli Products, S.LU. and the division which manufactures temperature-controlled packaging for the healthcare industry, does business worldwide under the brand Peli BioThermal. For more information, visit www.pelican.com.