Please accept a free Pelican™ Case as our way of saying
"THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE"
Pelican is offering a case to the men and women who have sacrificed a limb while protecting the freedoms we hold dear. Perhaps you have seen our cases on the battlefield and are familiar with their durability and protective capabilities. The Pelican™ Protector Case is designed to protect and transport your valuable prosthetics, and to serve as a small gesture of our tremendous gratitude and deepest respect.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Lifetime guarantee of excellence
- Automatic Pressure EQ Valve
- Customized interiors
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings (select models)
Contact Information of Prosthetist
Choose Your Case
The following criteria must be met in order to participate in the program:
- Participants in the program must have lost a limb while serving in the United States, Canadian, Australian and British military in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) or Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF).
“There are those who say, ‘he lost an arm, he lost a leg, she lost her sight.’ The reality is you sacrificed an arm, you sacrificed a leg, you sacrificed your sight as gifts to your nation that we might live in freedom.”
General Peter Pace, USMC (Ret)
16th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff