Pelican Products Unveils 4 New Long/Deep Lightweight Pelican™ Air Case Sizes
The Growing Line Now Available In 16 Separate Sizes
Torrance, CA · December 04, 2019
Pelican Products, Inc. (Pelican), the global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance cases, today set another benchmark for the segment with the launch of four new longer and deeper cases in the re-engineered, up to 40% lighter, Pelican™ Air Case line.
As part of the innovative and lighter Pelican™ Air case line, the four new cases, 1506, 1556, 1606 and 1626, are built in a duffel style form factor making them perfect for storage of longer type equipment. “As we continue to grow the extremely popular Pelican™ Air case line, we are listening closely to the needs of our customers and we’re confident that these new sizes meet and exceed those requirements,” said Vince LaDuca, Product Manager, Pelican Products Commercial and Government Division.
The new case form factors provide room for fragile and valuable equipment such as cinema-grade cameras to tactical gear. Videographers will appreciate the case depth so to store cameras upright for more efficient use of space. The latest Pelican™ Air case additions grow the line to 16 unique sizes. The new sizes are currently available in black, with yellow, orange, and gray versions to follow in early 2020.
Configurations will offer the choice of four unique interior options to meet almost any performance needs:
- The Classic Pick N’ Pluck™ Foam offers a manually customizable solution for fast and simple protection with pre-scored foam to fit almost any equipment.
- The No Foam configuration allows a blank slate for custom interior solutions (visit pelican.com for more details).
Available Early 2020:
- The Padded Divider configuration includes infinitely customizable, protective, padded dividers with Velcro™ so users can change their equipment organization scheme on a moment’s notice.
- The TrekPak™ Divider system, features durable, waterproof, closed-cell foam, laminated to corrugated panels to provide a fully customizable and precise protection grid without wasting space (1506 only).
The new 1556, 1606 and 1626 cases each have a pull trolley and wheels, roll tested over 914 meters. They all boast classic Pelican case features including a watertight O-ring gasket, a crushproof and dustproof exterior, stainless steel hasp protectors, rubberized, over-molded handles and proven tough Press and Pull latches. Each Pelican™ Air Case meets the same performance tests (impact, drop, submersion and high and low temperatures). They are also backed by the company’s legendary lifetime guarantee of excellence.
- 1506 with foam – MSRP US: $187.50
- 1556 with foam – MSRP US: $265.50
- 1606 with foam – MSRP US: $312.00
- 1626 with foam – MSRP US: $361.50
Pelican Products, Inc. is a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, a private equity investment firm based in New York and San Francisco.
Pelican Products, Inc. is the global leader in the design and manufacture of high performance protective cases, temperature controlled packaging solutions, advanced portable lighting systems and rugged gear for professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including fire safety, law enforcement, defense / military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and in numerous outdoor markets. Pelican™ products are designed and built to last a lifetime. The company operates in 25 countries, with 23 international sales offices and twelve manufacturing facilities around the globe. In Europe, the company does business under the name Peli Products, S.L.U. For more information, visit www.pelican.com or www.behrmancap.com.
All trademarks and logos displayed herein are registered and unregistered trademarks of Pelican Products, Inc.