The new 9050 lantern is the next generation of Pelican High Performance lighting.
The 9050 includes industry first technology - The flexible battery system allows you to select between Li-ion, AA alkaline or AA NiMH to operate the light. Four battery slots let you maximize runtime. The quick-change battery system means that you have continuous lighting to get the job done. Select between spot, flood, spot/flood, or flashing modes to find the right beam for your job. The spot/flood light head outputs up to 3369 lumens without the need for diffusers or attachments so you can quickly choose the right beam type for your job. A redesigned charger base makes mounting and dismounting the lantern quick and easy. Rear taillights with adjustable colors make notification or identification as simple as pressing the dedicated switch.
The Pelican 9050 delivers the innovation, durability and best-in-class performance that you have come to expect from Pelican.
- 3369 Lumens
- Flexible battery system that can run on Li-ion battery packs, AA Alkaline or AA NiMH cells
- 4 battery slots to extend runtime or reduce weight
- Spot, Flood, Spot/Flood and Flashing modes
- 3369 lumens of maximum light output
- Convenient charger base provides quick mounting and dismounting
- Rear taillights with dedicated switch and adjustable colors (Green, Blue, Red)
- IP67 Rating
- Glove-friendly switch activation
- Wide base for stability
- Battery status indicator switch
- Approved to NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) 1901
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE