Get more reach with our Pelican™ 2310 High Performance flashlight. Powered by 2 AA batteries, the 2310 outputs up to 350 lumens and 134 meters of beam distance – you’ll see the next work site without straining your eyes. And, with up to 27 hours of run time, the Pelican™ 2310 flashlight has enough power for three work shifts.
Engineered with an aluminum core and ABS overmolded plastic, these flashlights are built for rough handling and can survive hard drops. Plus, the sturdy clip attaches to a work vest for fast access and the tail switch activates raw LED power, even when using heavy-duty work gloves.
- 350 Lumens
- Up to 350 lumens and 27 hours of runtime
- 134 meters of beam distance
- Interrupteur arrière d'activation momentanée/continue
- 2 piles alcalines AA (comprises)
- Clip intégré
- Construit selon les critères de résistance Pelican
VOUS POURRIEZ AUSSI ÊTRE INTÉRESSE