Shock and Vibration Protection in a Smaller Width to Save Space
The SuperMAC™ case is a smooth surface case with a 19" wide and 24" or 30" deep EIA standard rack.
The SuperMAC™ case is our most compact container with the option of a Lock 'N Load removable rack. The SuperMAC™ case strategically uses every inch of space, allowing ample room for wiring and equipment integration - all while providing medium duty protection. The optional removable rack system slides open as easily as a file drawer, for full access to equipment.
The SuperMAC™ case is ideal when you need vibration and shock protection for sensitive electronic equipment but don't have enough space for a Classic Rack Case.
- 24": 3U, 4U, 5U, 7U, 9U, 11U and 14U
- 30": 3U, 5U, 7U, 9U
- > 40 - 70
- 25 lbs - 100 lbs (11.3 kg - 45.4 kg)
- 125 lbs - 200 lbs (56.7kg - 90.7kg)
- > 1" sway space for the ability to decelerate shock
- Color: Grey (133)
- Zinc Cobalt Black Non-Locking Catch-and-Strike Hardware (HCB)
- Plastic Comfort Grip Handles
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Aluminum Rack Frame
- 8 Shock Isolations Mounts (25 lbs to 125 lbs payloads)
- Lid Hangers
Shock Isolation Mounts are a patent pending shock mount design made of a heavy-duty rubber that is inserted into the case body at the corners to provide a flexible, shock absorbing attachment for the rack frame.
- » Military Rapid Deployment
- » Field-Deployed Equipment
- » Sheltered Applications
- » Control Consoles and Panels
- » Radar and Microwave Antennas
- » Solid-State Circuit Electronics
- » Radio, TV and Communications Equipment
SuperMAC™ cases are fully configurable and made to order using the list of options. They can also be customized by our Technical Sales solution team.