Whether you keep it your car for roadside emergencies or to protect your essentials on kayaking or rafting trips, the Pelican 9000 Light is a unique solution to provide illumination and essential storage.
The 9000 Light provides general illumination of up to 300 lumens and has a maximum run time of 75 hours on the low setting. When set to flashing mode, it can run up to 24 hours and provide a safety beacon for roadside emergencies.
Under the light is a small compartment that can hold everyday-carry items, extra batteries, medical supplies, cell phones, or other small items. The case has a stand, so that it can stand flat on its own, and a hanging clip.
This light is waterproof with an IP67 rating for use in wet conditions.
- 300 Lumens
- 2-IN-1: LED light and case in one product
- POWER: The LED light can be set to high, medium, or low in both flashing and static modes. It has an output up to 300 lumens and a maximum run time of 75 hours.
- SAFETY: In flashing mode, it can run up to 24 hours and provide a safety beacon for roadside emergencies.
- SMART STORAGE: The case holds everyday-carry items, extra batteries, medical supplies, cellular phones, or other small items.
- WATERPROOF: IP67 Rated* to protect items from water, dirt, and dust
- *Case can be submerged under 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes in accordance with IP67 testing parameters
- VERSATILITY: Hang, hook, or stand the light case for hands-free use. Carabiner included.
- APPLICATION: Use for outdoor activities, such as kayaking, hiking, camping and overlanding, or for a small emergency preparedness kit.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Out of Stock