Pelican™ Protector Case™ Long Case
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- 3-piece foam set
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Fold-down side handles on both ends additional carrying options
- New fold-down over-molded top and side handles
- Easy open double-throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- O-ring seal
- 12 lid bosses for mounting of multiple 1500MP EZ-Click™ MOLLE Panels
- *1500 EZ-Click™ MOLLE Panels sold separately. Now available for purchase