Pelican™ Air Case Long Case
We’ve stretched out our line of Pelican™ Air cases, so now you can protect your long equipment inside the world’s toughest and lightest case. 44” long with built in wheels and 40% lighter than other polymer cases, the Pelican™ Air 1745 case keeps you rolling and provides the perfect leg room to protect survey equipment, firearms, camera tripods and other lengthy equipment.
With 8” of internal space and available with two layers of custom foam* (pelicanfoam.com) or standard issue Pick N Pluck™ foam, the Pelican™ Air 1745 is our deepest long case that provides the option to stack multiple items on both bottom and top layers or just use the top layer to nestle long individual equipment.
The Pelican™ Air 1745 case is also the first Pelican™ Air case to feature Press and Pull™ latches, tested for extreme pressure and impact situations. These latches keep the lid shut through rough handling but are easy to open on arrival.
Pelican™ Air 1745 case: The long haul just got easier.
- Waterproof, crushproof, dustproof
- Super-light proprietary HPX²™ Polymer - up to 40% lighter
- Press and Pull™ Latches
- Quiet Rolling Stainless-Steel Bearing Wheels
- User-customizable Pick N Pluck™ foam
- Fold down overmolded handle
- Waterproof O-ring seal
- Business card holder
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- IP67 & MIL-SPEC certified
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE