1740 Protector Long Case
Interior: 41.0 × 12.9 × 12.1"
Exterior: 44.2 × 16.1 × 14.0"
Pelican™ Protector Case™ Long Case
From stargazing on the top of Mount Everest to a photoshoot in the forests of the Amazon, the 1740 is your ideal method for protecting a telescope, jack hammer, rifles, chainsaw, tripods and lights, and other long gear. We developed the 1740 for easy one person transport and it's depth and length allow for infinite storage possibilities. Like all Pelican cases, standard features include a dustproof and watertight seal and it is backed by our legendary lifetime guarantee of excellence.
- Four extra-deep base-to-lid locking cleats that ensure maximum stacking stability
- 6-piece Pick n Pluck foam set
- Open cell core, polymer wall construction
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Wide-track polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and nylon hubs
- Two Integrated Automatic Pressure Equalization Valves
- Two rugged double-wide handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Also available from Pelican: The 1770 Long Case
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Out of Stock