Pelican Deploys the 2710 and 2720 Headlights
Torrance, CA · September 15, 2012
To incorporate the latest technology and features, Pelican Products, the global leader in both the design and manufacture of advanced portable lighting, has introduced the 2710 and 2720 LED Headlights.
Each headlight is engineered with a wide range of features so it can adapt to almost any situation:
- 2710 Headlight
- White light, with night-vision-friendly Red and Green LEDs
- High/low mode – 24 lumens in high and 7 lumens in low
- Offers usable light for 2 hours in high and 5 hours in low
- Weighs in at a mere 2.8 oz. with 2 AAA batteries included
- 2720 Headlight
- Features a motion sensor actuation mode that will turn the light on and off with a simple gesture
- Also offers variable dimming mode
- Three LEDs (2 – low level red, 1 – high performance white)
- Dimming mode allows the user to shine anywhere from 100% to 10% (80 to 5 lumens)
- Offers 8 to175 hours of runtime depending on light selection
- Weighs in at 3.8 oz. with 3 AAA batteries included
Both headlights feature a red LED emergency signaling mode that flashes the letters “SOS” in Morse code and a 4X optical magnification lens that allows for both optimal closed space and spot lighting. They also come complete with a rubber headband for helmet use along with a comfortable cloth headband, batteries and Pelican Products’ Legendary Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.
Pelican Products, Inc. is a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, a private equity investment firm based in New York and San Francisco.
Pelican Products, Inc. is the global leader in the design and manufacture of high performance protective cases, temperature controlled packaging solutions, advanced portable lighting systems and rugged gear for professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including fire safety, law enforcement, defense / military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and in numerous outdoor markets. Pelican™ products are designed and built to last a lifetime. The company operates in 25 countries, with 23 international sales offices and twelve manufacturing facilities around the globe. In Europe, the company does business under the name Peli Products, S.L.U. For more information, visit www.pelican.com or www.behrmancap.com.
All trademarks and logos displayed herein are registered and unregistered trademarks of Pelican Products, Inc.