It's a Light, It's a Case - Introducing the Pelican 9000 Light-Case
Published August 19, 2014, 12:00 AM PST
Torrance, CA -
To blaze new trails for portable lighting and protection, Pelican Products has introduced the Pelican 9000 Light-Case.
Engineered to act as both a high-impact protective case and portable lighting system, the Pelican 9000 Light-Case offers a host of travel-friendly features, that include:
- Dual-LEDs built in to offer a variety of light modes - high mode (200 lumens) / medium mode (100 lumens) / low mode (20 lumens)
- Shines for up to 2 hours in high mode
- A triple-level flashing mode that can be used for signaling or other directive needs
- A built-in attachment hook and high-strength aluminum carabineer for hanging the light wherever it’s needed
- A high impact polymer construction
- Rated IPX64 watertight and it floats offering protection from accidental water encounters
- Available in Black and Yellow
Already a world-renowned brand in the military, industrial safety and tactical industries, the Pelican consumer line is comprised of a wide range of case and lighting products built especially for the digital protection and extreme performance needs of adventurous people.
Pelican Products, Inc. is a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, a private equity investment firm based in New York and San Francisco.
Pelican Products, Inc. is the global leader in the design and manufacture of high performance protective cases, temperature controlled packaging solutions, advanced portable lighting systems and rugged gear for professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including fire safety, law enforcement, defense / military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and in numerous outdoor markets. Pelican™ products are designed and built to last a lifetime. The company operates in 25 countries, with 23 international sales offices and eleven manufacturing facilities around the globe. In Europe, the company does business under the name Peli Products, S.LU. and the division which manufactures temperature controlled packaging for the healthcare industry, does business worldwide under the brand Peli BioThermal. For more information, visit www.pelican.com or www.behrmancap.com.
All trademarks and logos displayed herein are registered and unregistered trademarks of Pelican Products, Inc.