Pelican™ Protector Case™Mobility Case
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- 4" diameter x 1.5" wide (10.2 x 3.8cm) heavy duty polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Water resistant, crushproof, and dust resistant
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Retractable extension handle
- The Mobility Version of the 1510 Case is over the maximum FAA carry on size
- * Check with your airline for exact measurement requirements.
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- O-ring seal
- Comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
CERTIFICATESMIL-STD-810G Fungus Test