Pelican™ Protector Case™Mobile Tool Chest
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Adjustable and removable tray dividers for easy customization
- Top lid opens up to 180° for on-the-field anti-roll stability when open
- Tray sizes: Top tray 17.65" x 8.2" x 2.4" (44.83 x 20.83 x 6.10 cm) and bottom tray 17.3" x 8.0" x 2.3" (43.94 x 20.32 x 5.84 cm
- O-ring seal for dust and water resistant seal (IP66)
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handles
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Also available without tray dividers
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence (Tray system not covered by lifetime warranty)