January 13, 2012 ***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***
Pelican Deploys the 2710 and 2720 Headlights
TORRANCE, CA — January 13, 2012 - To incorporate the latest technology and features, Pelican Products, the global leader in both the design and manufacture of advanced portable lighting, has introduced the 2710 and 2720 LED Headlights.
Each headlight is engineered with a wide range of features so it can adapt to almost any situation:
- 2710 Headlight
- White light, with night-vision-friendly Red and Green LEDs
- High/low mode – 24 lumens in high and 7 lumens in low
- Offers usable light for 2 hours in high and 5 hours in low
- Weighs in at a mere 2.8 oz. with 2 AAA batteries included
Both headlightsfeature a red LED emergency signaling mode that flashes the letters “SOS” in Morse code and a 4X optical magnification lens that allows for both optimal closed space and spot lighting. They also come complete with a rubber headband for helmet use along with a comfortable cloth headband, batteries and Pelican Products’ Legendary Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.
- 2720 Headlight
- Features a motion sensor actuation mode that will turn the light on and off with a simple gesture
- Also offers variable dimming mode
- Three LEDs (2 – low level red, 1 – high performance white)
- Dimming mode allows the user to shine anywhere from 100% to 10% (80 to 5 lumens)
- Offers 8 to175 hours of runtime depending on light selection
- Weighs in at 3.8 oz. with 3 AAA batteries included
About Pelican Products, Inc.
Pelican Products, Inc. is the global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including firefighters, police, defense / military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. Pelican products are designed and built to last a lifetime. The company operates in 12 countries, with 22 offices and five manufacturing facilities across the globe. For more information, visit www.Pelican.com or www.behrmancap.com.
Media Contact: Keith Swenson, Pelican Products, Inc., (310) 326-4700, email@example.com
All trademarks and logos displayed herein are registered and unregistered trademarks of Pelican Products, Inc. and others.